The UTCG is committed to providing all its members and the general public with high-quality, easy to understand tutorials. An in-depth, real-life, and interactive tutorial is held from 3-5pm on Fridays at WE51A. For those who cannot make the workshops, our tutorials are available below in the form of easy-to-download PDF files.The level of pre-requisite understanding required ranges from low to high and with this, we hope to cater to people of all interests and levels of expertise. For now, we have tutorials for the following areas of interest:
- General Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Google Sketchup
Thus far, we have the following tutorials on general design.
- General Design Principles
- A general overview of good and bad design principles. Useful for web designers and those who work with layouts in either print or display.
- This workshop was held on the 7th of March, 2014.
This section is geared towards Google Sketchup enthusiasts.
- Sketchup Basics
- A brief overview of the tools and functions available in Sketchup.
- This workshop was held on the 31st of January, 2014.
At this point in time, we have one available Adobe Illustrator tutorial. Do remember that alongside these tutorials is an interactive session with other UTCG crew members on Fridays from 3-5pm.